- 5 Pots, 5 Pouches of Herb Seeds (Basil, Mint, Parsley, Oregano, Thyme), 5 Filters (2" paper disc), 1 Fertilizer, 1 bag Soil (4 Qt.)
- Pot dimensions: 3.5"x3.5"x3.5". Bamboo composite construction. Lime green color. Clean design, sturdy material. Great growing kit and herbs set!
- Grow your own fresh herbs garden for culinary garnishing. Add natural fragrance and flavor to your cooking. Eat food you trust, save big.
- Easy, convenient home kit doesn't require gardening savoir-faire. Beautiful results outdoor (February thru April) or indoor by a sunny window.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Imagine harvesting lusciously green, aromatic plants and garnishing your homemade recipes with freshly cut herbs.
Balance Living® Set of 5 Fresh Herb Garden Seeds, Soil & Pots is now a reality! Our kit is a one-stop-shop including all the necessary elements to grow your own fresh, fragrant herbs naturally in the comfort of your home.
The package contains:
* Basil: a favorite in cooking garnishing, it produces a bushy plant with glossy opposing leaves
* Mint: Aromatic and refreshing, it adds a wonderful scent and flavor to desserts and beverages.
* Parsley: ever so popular, fresh parsley sprigs immediately add a flavorful boost to any dish
* Oregano: produces succulent herbs, snip a few leaves to unleash strong flavors
* Thyme: versatile, beautiful, fragrant leaves used for cooking or oil infusion
–5 containers: 3.5″x3.5″x3.5″ pot with a 3/8 hole for efficient drainage. Bamboo composite construction
–5 filters/paper discs2″ dia. keeps the soil from leaking out. Slows down water loss
–1 bag of soil:potting mix suited for herb gardening
Instructions and tips for a lush herb garden
Add beauty and fragrance to your living spaces.
* Indoor planting is possible only by a sun-drenched window sill
1. Soak the seeds in a shallow cup of water for a few hours
2. Position the filter disc at the bottom of the pot
3. Fill the container with soil up to 3/4 capacity
4. Press the seeds into the soil
5. Water often and fertilize soil
6. Snip blooms and harvest regularly