- REDUCES FRIZZ: As you brush oils from your hair are spread around which lubricates each hair strand and reduces the amount of hair frizz.
- STIMULATES SCALP: Brushing your hair with the boar bristle brush massages the scalp and stimulates blood flow
- PREVENTS OIL BUILD-UP: Boar bristle brushes help to distribute oil from your roots to your ends.
- NATURALLY CONDITIONS HAIR: The oil that is spread helps to repair dry hair and adds volume and shine.
- MIXED BOAR + NYLON BRISTLES: The nylon bristles help to brush deep into your hair
What is a Boar + Nylon Bristle Hair Brush?
A boar bristle hair brush uses bristles that come from hog hair. These bristles are known to have many benefits for your hair. The nylon bristles of this brush help you to reach deep into your hair. This brush is also built with a wooden handle which helps to make the brush last a long time.
GranNaturals Boar + Nylon Bristle Hair Brush Benefits:
1.) STIMULATES SCALP: The tips of the boar bristles against you scalp can give you a massaging sensation which feels great on your head. This also helps to improve blood flow on your scalp
2.) REDUCES FRIZZ: Your scalp naturally produces oil called sebum which acts as a protectant for your hair. The boar bristles help to spread this sebum around to lubricate each of your hair strands which reduces frizz.
3.) PREVENTS OIL BUILD-UP: By spreading this sebum oil around each hair strand and from the roots to the ends of your hair you are preventing oil from building up and giving your scalp a greasy look.
4.) GIVES HAIR SHINE: Through this same process of conditioning your hair it also gives it a shine due to the characteristics of the oil.
5.) NATURALLY CONDITIONS HAIR: Hair needs to be regularly moisturized and conditioned to prevent it from having a dry appearance. This is where boar bristles help. The distribution of the sebum oil naturally conditions the hair.
6.) DURABLE: The handle is built with a strong and durable wooden handle that will last for many years.
Why Should you Use Nylon Bristles with Boar Bristles?
Nylon bristles allow you to easily reach deep into your hair while still giving you the benefits of using a boar bristle hair brush. This gives you the best of both.