For our whole life the kidneys are filtering the blood, removing the poisons and every single dangerous substance that is ingested or somehow enters in the body.
How to implement it?
All you need is a handful of parsley. Just wash it well, chop it and add it in 1 liter of water.
Leave it to boil for 10 minutes and then wait for until it cools down. Strain the mixture and store the liquid in glass bottle. Refrigerate the drink.
You should consume 1 cup of this drink every day and the toxins will be soon flushed out through the urine.
Parsley is one of the most effective ingredients for kidney cleansing.
Nutritional characteristics of parsley:
- Strong antioxidant
- Makes your skin younger
- Includes beta-carotene
- Loaded with minerals like phosphorus, iron, sulfur and calcium
- Contains chlorophyll which refreshes the bad breath, cleanses the organism from toxins and extra fat
- Full with vitamin C which prevents heart diseases and cancer
- Improves the immune system
Thanks to the high content of calcium, parsley prevents osteoporosis. It is very beneficial for kids and athletes.
In addition, it is very effective diuretic: it flushes out the excess water naturally. Thanks to this property, it is part of many diets prescribed for hypertension patients.
Its high concentration of vitamins and minerals allows it to fight against anemia, anorexia, weakness, fatigue and mental fatigue.
- It is perfect for the health of your hair and nails, making them stronger
- It treats skin conditions
- Very effective against ulcers
Apiol is an oily liquid derived from parsley. It is very useful in the treatment of intermittent fever and neuralgia.